Saturday, June 6, 2009

Haircut!

Yes, I went this morning to the salon I've been going to for about a year now, and got my hair cut. I based it on the picture I posted here and the stylist (who used to live in Japan, oddly enough) loved it enough to keep the picture when I left, in case other people are looking for inspiration for a short cut. It's much shorter than anything I've had in... ever, but it's really light and cute. I'm really happy with it.

So, you all get a picture taken with my Myspace-style photography skills. I couldn't get a good one showing both sides, okay?


Cute, huh? I'm really pleased.

1 コメント:

N. Turner said...

Waah! Kore wa chooo kawaii!

Man, I still need to post pictures of my new haircut... though I just altered it.

Josh says the cut makes your eyes look bigger and "you have big anime eyes!"