Tuesday, October 6, 2009

JET To-Do List

  • Ask Bette and Gale for letters of recommendation
  • Ask Christine for letter of recommendation
  • Send/give letter of recommendation form to Bette, Gale and Christine
  • Send physician's form to Dr Zhou
  • Fill out self-assessment medical form
  • Write Statement of Purpose
  • Request official transcript
  • Request JSP transcript
  • Request registrar's letter verifying my graduation date
  • Fill out application
  • Copy pages 1 and 2 of passport
  • Make 2 copies of everything and send it all to DC by 24 November
It's on now. I'll be sending the forms out today and tomorrow, so I will be confident about the whole getting-them-back-soon thing, and then I move on to everything else. I like keeping to-do lists going - it's very satisfying to cross things off as I complete them.

0 コメント: